I’m pretty much the perfect example of Luv’s new campaign
“The Official Diaper of Experienced Moms”
They work the best for my daughter because they’re not as stiff under tight leggings as Target brand and I can usually find great deals. Here’s the latest deal that works best at Dollar General this Saturday, but you can use the portions that apply to you:
$2.00 off printable Luvs coupon (good on any size except travel/trial)
$3.00 rebate from ibotta app (Any box 54 ct or larger). Plus $10 for new users.
- Download the app. Use my referral code, h3pffw, and you can earn an extra $10. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/h3pffw
- Find your store and unlock the offer BEFORE you checkout. Depending on the store, you may need to scan the barcode and take a picture of the receipt afterwards (like Dollar General), take a picture of the QR code (Walmart) or give your phone number during checkout (Fareway).
- Cash out for gift cards or PayPal when you reach $20. If you’re a new user, you’ll be at $13 after running this deal.
$2.00 cashback from Checkout 51 app. (Any size, any variety)
- Download the app and make sure you select the offer. After purchase, you upload your receipt and the select the offer again to verify. You can request a check when your account reaches $20.
$5 off a $25 purchase at Dollar General this Saturday (and most Saturdays). Only do this IF you actually need enough other items to justify the extra $10-$11.
- Go to the Dollar General website for a printable $5 off $25 coupon.
- OR download the Dollar General app and use the digital coupon
Total Savings: $12.00 off a box of diapers priced at $16.00
- Size 3 is usually $16.00 for 92. After this deal, total cost is $0.043 per diaper
- Size 4 is usually $16 for 76. After this deal, total cost is $0.053 per diaper
If you are a new ibotta user, you’ll actually MAKE $ on this deal!
You can still get a great deal by just stacking the $2.00 off coupon and $2.00 Checkout 51 cash back on a smaller size at a different store, but this is my “maximize savings” plan for this week. Hope it helps someone else save too!